SIMPLE BLUEBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS
- 1/2 cup (50 grams) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (25 grams) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup (25 grams) fresh blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon flaxseed meal
- honey or maple syrup
In a 16-ounce mason jar, combine the rolled oats, almond milk, honey, and vanilla extract.
Stir, then add the blueberries.
Stir again, cover with the lid, and place the jar in the refrigerator overnight or at least 4-5 hours.
In the morning, stir up the mixture, add a little more liquid if you prefer a thinner consistency, then top with fresh blueberries, a drizzle of honey, and if desired, hemp seeds and flaxseed meal.
Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days