Making Sense Of Menopause
A 12 Week Step-by-Step Personal Health Transformation Program Created by Women for Women
Making Sense of Menopause.
- Nutrition Education – delivered in an honest, uncomplicated, easy to understand way
- Age-Appropriate Resistance Training + Movement
- Targeted Lab Work, Review, Protocol (optional)
- Open Discussion – no topic is off limits here; Libido, hot flushes, night sweats, weight gain, irritability, brain fog, you name it…
- Sustainable Personal Transformation
- Authentic Support in a Safe Community of Like-bodied Women
The Rejuv Method has been a decade in the making. Having worked to bring hundreds of women back up the slope of health, women of a “certain age” consistently asked us a few recurring questions;
- What is happening to my body?
- Is this normal?
- Why doesn’t anyone talk about this?
Addressing these questions head on we got to work and dug deep into the research. We looked at the science, the stories, the wins, and the back-to-the-drawing-board upsets. We read the literature, spoke with the grandmas, mothers, aunties, sisters, nieces, midwives, doulas, and daughters, and came up some answers;
- Yes some of this is normal, but there is more to the story.
- Yes there is something – lots of something- you can do about it.
- No, you are not alone.
Welcome to the Rejuv Method
Using education, practical application, coaching and community, we have come up with a method to help you find the answers and solutions you have been seeking.
- If you’re here to simply lose weight. This is not the right place for you.
- If you’re here to learn how to regulate your hormones, balance blood sugar, reduce inflammation, improve sleep quality, and engage in deeper self-care, this is the right place for you.
- If you’re ready and willing to embrace honest nutrition, and age-appropriate movement patterns, this is the right place for you.
- If you are prepared to prioritize your health and healing journey as one of the most important things on your daily to do list, this is the right place for you.
- If you are in this for the long run, the shift in your dress size will be an extra bonus!
We welcome you with open arms and open minds.