Health coaching is a partnership between coaches and clients that guides clients toward the changes that they want to make. Coaches and clients develop a relationship built on trust and respect that allows them to explore clients’ values, reasons for change, and what’s possible.
At Rejuv, our health coaches are experts on human behavior and motivation. We strive to help our clients set and achieve health goals and build new habits.
- Coaches help people discover the “why” behind their desired health change
- They empower people as the experts on their own bodies, minds, and circumstances
- They help people identify challenges and blind spots that are preventing change
- They provide support and accountability
- They use their broad knowledge of health and wellness to help people navigate a variety of health concerns
- No other health profession has this unique skill set. That is why health coaching fills a critical gap in our healthcare system and why health coaches are increasingly in demand.